We are seeking sponsors for our 2019 Spring Conference! As our event continues to grow, we seek partners to support the great speakers and tracks that we offer. In exchange, there are many opportunities for our sponsors to present their services and products to our attendees.
- Diamond: SPONSOR KEYNOTE or LUNCHEON Opportunity to introduce the keynote or luncheon speaker at their lectures. Sponsor Announcement before each sponsored lecture. Mini-Lecture in Conference Room (Lunch or Dinner session. Full Page Ad in Syllabus. Two-dayVendor Table in Prime Spot. Two complimentary conference passes. Acknowledgement/Advertisement on FxGS Social Media & Conference Website on Main Page.
- Platinum: SPONSOR A SPEAKER Opportunity to introduce the speaker at each of their lectures or defer to an FxGS representative. Sponsor Announcement before each sponsored lecture, Mini-Lecture in Conference Room (Lunch or Dinner session), Full Page Ad in Syllabus, Two-day Vendor Table, Two complimentary conference passes. Acknowledgement/Advertisement on FxGS Social Media & Conference Website
- Gold: Mini-Lecture in Conference Room (Lunch or Dinner session), Full Page Ad in Syllabus, Two-day Vendor Table, One complimentary conference pass, Acknowledgement/Advertisement on FxGS Social Media & Conference Website
- Silver: Half Page Ad in Syllabus, Two-day Vendor Table, One complimentary conference pass, Acknowledgement/Advertisement on FxGS Social Media & Conference Website
We are also seeking door prizes to be distributed at the conference, e.g., books and/or genealogical supplies and services. Please e-mail me if you are willing to provide a door prize. You do not have to be a vendor to provide door prizes, but we hope you will consider becoming a sponsor or vendor and will join us on 5 and 6 April 2019. If you do join us, be sure to let your friends and customers know where you will be! You can contact us directly via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
. We look forward to your participation in the 2019 conference.
VENDORS and ADVERTISING
If you aren't yet registered as a vendor, we invite you to participate at the Fairfax Genealogical Society's Annual Conference on Friday, 5 April and Saturday, 6 April 2019. There were around 250 participants at the 2018 conference and we expect to exceed that in 2019! The conference will be held at The Reston Sheraton, 11810 Sunrise Valley Drive, Reston, VA 20191.
The vendor area will be open for conference attendees on Friday, 5 April from 9:00 AM until 8:00 PM and on Saturday, 6 April from 8:00 AM to 3:30 PM. Vendor set-up on Friday can begin at 8:00 AM and on Saturday at 7:00 AM. The vendor area must be cleared on Saturday by 4:30 PM. The last break on Saturday will run from 2:15-2:45 PM.
Since we are offering a two-day option for vendor tables, FxGS will provide security from Friday evening through the opening of the conference on Saturday (8:00 a.m.).
Vendor tables will be located near the meeting rooms on the lobby level of the Westin. The cost is only $100 for two days and $70 for one day and includes electricity and one complimentary registration to both days of the conference. You can register as a vendor by going to the order form at Eventbrite (link)
. While you are there, please also consider placing an ad in our syllabus, which will be distributed to all attendees. Reasonable rates are listed on the order form!
The information about vendor tables and syllabus advertising can be found below. If you are unable to attend the conference, we would be pleased to display your catalogs and/or brochures. Please send the material to FxGS, Attention: Spring Conference, P.O. Box 2290, Merrifield, VA 22116.
Vendor Tables (listing in syllabus with contact information)
- 1 day - $70 (additional table $50)
- 2 day - $100 (additional table $70)
- Full Page - $135
- ¾ Page - $110
- Half Page - $85
- ¼ Page - $60
- Business Card - $30